Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few of the questions we get the most. If you don't see what's on your mind, feel free to reach out to us on phone, email, or socials.
We have three domes on site with a fourth coming in 2023. They are tailored made for couples with comfortable king sized beds.
- The Pinot is our first dome and sits on the hill overlooking the Vines and is only 50m from the Cellar Door. So not far to go for that extra bottle of wine
- The Sauvignon has a lovely outdoor clawfoot bath and relaxing vibe. It also includes a single fold-out chair for a third person on request.
- The Amarone also has an outdoor clawfoot bath. It is situated at the end on the road so is the most private of the domes, Set only a few metres from the Vines it has wonderful views over the vines and surrounding hills.
For bookings and enquiries: 0492 896 228. You can also send us a message on Instagram @domescapes or Facebook or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For non urgent enquiries email us on email@example.com or phone 0492 896 228 and we will endeavour to get back to you within 48hrs.
During your stay if you have any questions, please contact the Cellar Door on: 0429 980 346.
Hope you have a wonderful festive season. Wishing you safe travels and happy glamping.
Yes, Gift Vouchers are available online on the Gifts page. Our vouchers will be sent out electronically. Generally within 48hrs of purchase. If you would like one posted, please let us know in the notes and provide the postal address.
Get in early. Last day for posting vouchers is 16 December 2023. Orders of gift vouchers after this date can not be guaranteed before Christmas.
Tamar Tours and Transport may be able to help with the information you need. 0408 144 532. See details on their Facebook page.
We do not have a dedicated kitchen on site.
We can however organise a Tasmanian Tasting Platter for 2 for $76, which can work as a light supper. Or a Cheese Platter for $42.
Alternatively check out the tamar valley Wine Centre for their tasty selection of gourmet pizzas.
- There are a few good options to dine within 15 mins drive including:
Tamar Valley Wine Centre in Exeter. They also do gourmet pizzas and afternoon deliveries to Domescapes.
- Tasty Bite Restaurant in Beaconsfield has fantastic Indian Cuisine - 6111 5097
- Waterfront Hotel in Beauty Point
- Cabin Coffee - in Exeter is the best place for great coffee and breakfast/brunch
- Lily Moon Cafe in Beaconsfield for something light -
- Miners Gold Brewery in Beaconsfield. They close at 5pm, good for a late lunch.
- If you are wanting a special lunch, try The Ducks Bar and Restaurant in Rosevears: 6330 2670 (15mins south)
We provide each dome with a $25 per night breakfast voucher to the wonderful Cabin Coffee in Exeter (10-minute drive south) who are able to provide you with a light breakfast. They are open from 6 am weekdays and 8.30 am on weekends and you can also check out their menu if you are after something more substantial. You can pick up your voucher at the Cellar Door.